Saturday, February 13, 2010


All these are taken at my cousin's florist shop last night.
So nice!
When I open the fridge, my nose immediately caught the smell of different types of flower.
Smells extremely nice!

Anyway, I'm spending time at my house garden with my parents and brothers.

Some drink tea.
Some drink beer.
Whereas I drink orange juice which I squeeze myself.

Decor the house too with flowers.
Of course, all from my Dads.

I'm sure if the clock strikes 12, there will be lots of fireworks.
360 degree around my house.
Even now, there's loud 'boom' every now and then.
I'll play mine too but not those big big ones.
I also saw many lanterns floating in the sky.
Second brother using his laptop to play new year songs through a speaker.
Lols.

The tenants beside my house damn kaopei I swear..

Got my new year clothes too.
Very last minute..

89 people in my group already!
Woohooo~

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me