Sunday, February 14, 2010

Last night, Dad took out a firecracker.
15 fireworks in total.
I wanted to videotape it but the moment my phone is switched on, the fireworks ended. :(
So close to the exposure and so nice!

Anyway, had steamboat cum reunion dinner earlier on.
Halfway, my cousins came.
So they joined us a bit.
Me and my third brother followed my elder brother to Giant to do some shopping for steamboat ingredients.

Elder brother told me that the spec I wore belongs to my second brother.
He bought for the fun of it.
Lols.
Feeling like a model huh..
Taking photos in my elder brother's car.
LOL!

I'm still at my house garden even since dinner.
With my family members as well.
Brought a small televison outside.

Tomorrow going to grandma's house!
Whee!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me