Monday, February 15, 2010

Picture of the day!
Priceless kay cause I didn't upload it on facebook.

Anyways, spend almost half of my day at my grandma's house.
Ate lunch and dinner there.
Had steamboat again for dinner.
Nice! (Y)
Until there was this point of time my aunt took out a weighing machine and all of us started taking turns to look at how much weight we have gained these few days.
I think I want to lose weight soon!
Watched my cousins gamble but I didn't join.
Don't really feel like it this year.

This year angbaos kinda pathetic though.
Declining from year to year..
Wonder if my relatives in Singapore will be coming..

I had a very very bad nightmare today.
This is my first time crying in my sleep.
The moment I open my eyes in the middle of the night, some tears came out.
I was really scared but doze off after a while. :S

Both elder brothers went out.
Parents went to their friend's house.
Leaving only me and my third brother at home.
Karaoked too for the past few days!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me