Thursday, February 4, 2010

I'm eating the apple. LOL.
Zarah's turn.



Whee~
I'm saved.
My aeronautical friend just gave me his solution for Maths PBL which is due tomorrow.
*phew*
Thanks him many many.

Have been going home either late or in the evening.
Just like today, stayed in school until 6pm.
It was fun though with few of them.

Some photos are with Zarah.
In fact a lot of photos I need to take from her ever since my C drive crash.

OMG!
I really need to draft out a timetable for myself.
And third brother not going back this weekend.
Going to his usual friend's house overnight.
It's okay, I can karaoke by all means myself!

Plus, I was extremely late for class.
This is all caused by the LRT.
Jammed at each station for so long.
Overall wasted my 20 plus minutes.
I encounter this quite a few times already.
The next time I'm sure gonna lodge a complaint! :@

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me