Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ate my cousin's birthday cake a while ago.
He's turning 1 year old in a week time.
He came naked to our room earlier on and peed on the floor!
-.-"'
So much for keep playing with him.

And after school, me and Zarah stayed at the library to do some Autocad.
Actually, most of the time we were talking away. =x
Melissa joined after her GEMS class.
We bounce back at Joo Koon since we wanted seats.
Guess what?
3 of us slept in the train.
Too tired to the max.

I can finally touch my menu button again ever since 3 weeks?
Yea, they gave me a new Ipod.
Nice!
On the journey back was a mundane one.
The Ipod has no battery life plus my phone battery went dead after hearing songs for the whole day.
So I just listen to the sound of the train running on the track and people's voice.
What a bore!

Stupid ulcer is giving my lips short sharp pain as and when.
And I'm having a serious pimple outbreak!
Dammit!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me