Tuesday, February 2, 2010

YEAH!
Can go collect my new baby tomorrow!

Anyways, just came back from Lot One half an hour ago.
Met Sabrina for Mos Burger again.
I was very tired after the workshop.
So asked her to come to CCK instead.
Hehe.

Presentation finally over.
Glad to the max!
But next week going to have like 3 practical test in a week! :S
So dead..
About 1 more month to holiday..
After which, I can enjoy as much as I can.
Why not I study hard now and play hard later?

And I did a good deed this morning!
I was just below my block and I saw this blind woman.
I was walking behind her all along until I come to a point where I felt that she really needs help.
So I approached her and asked where is she going.
To the Lrt station though.
So I took her there while she grab onto my arm.
I keep reminding her about any small gap on the floor.
Just afraid that she might trip.
So good right??
I was so happy after helping her. :D
I certainly deserve a pat on the back!
Lol.

Lastly, my blonde hair so dry!
Despite using the hair gel my Mom gave!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me