Sunday, February 28, 2010

Picture Of The Day!

I've decided to upload a picture in every post so that it'll not look too wordy.
Yeap.
And this segment is called POTD!

Anyways, had breakfast with all my brothers and my second brother's girlfriend and one of their friend in the morning.
Wanted to come back Singapore early but nobody wants to bring me to the custom. :(
Elder brother definitely will but he has something to attend to, which is my Dad's business.
Left with no choice but to cab to the custom.

Met Zack and Xian Cong in school.
And I thought Mechanics will be quite easy to handle than other modules.
I was proven wrong when we started doing the revision paper.
Maybe I shouldn't be so complacent in the first place.
I want to be a changed person the next semester which is Year 2.
I shall not be such a lazy pig anymore.

Botak Jones at Clementi for dinner after which.
A restaurant which I wanted to try out long time ago.
The food we ordered was nice.
Very appetizing.
Only when I'm left with 3/8 of the food, I felt bloated.
Managed to stuff myself with a few more mouthful before I declared "I can't eat anymore".
LOL.

Tomorrow last paper, last day of school!
So happy! Yay!
But.. what's up for holiday?
I hope there are fun activities to keep me occupy.

Parents, parents please come back soon!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me