Monday, March 1, 2010

Picture Of The Day!
My fringe was longer back then compare to now.

Finally exams are officially over!
The day I've been awaiting!
Plus, the last paper really suck.
Scoring well for this module is now totally OUT of the question few months ago.
Now the question is can I even pass this module after today's paper?
24 March and I'll have the key to the answer.
But 1 thing I really hope is that my GPA won't drop!

Chinese New Year is already over in a blink of an eye.
We just welcomed 2010 not long ago now is already March!
CNY this year suck too.
I'm looking forward to next year's one.

I notice that after each paper, me and classmates have been visiting lan shop.
Take for example today, since we no longer need to study for any papers, we spend 4 or 5 hours on computer games!
Total madness!
Some games really makes me feel nauseous after playing for a while, I don't know why.
L4D is the best, makes me feel excited all the time! :D
My energy is really drained from those hours of gaming and exams!
I really felt sleepy since 5 plus till now.
I guess I'll turn in quite early today. =x

Oh yes, before I forget.
I'ld like to Thank this person for giving me a Valentine's Day present!
The first Valentine present I've ever received!
Thank you! Thank you!
As for who is it from, go find out by all means.
Haha!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me