Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Picture Of The Day! :D

*sneeze*
I caught a cold.
But I don't know how/when, in such a terribly warm weather!

I woke up at 7am plus this morning.
Surf the internet until 10 plus and went back to sleep. Hehe.
Wake up the next moment and text Sabrina asking her to change the meeting time.
Met her 2 at Causeway Point.
Ate our lunch at Mos Burger as usual.
Spend hours sitting there.
Had a little catch up session with her.
Movie-ing with her soon.

I bought 1 pair of ear stud and 3 other earings.
It have been donkey years since I last buy these accessories.
I used have 16 ear studs and I lost everyone of them. -.-
Not all at a shot though.

I think I'm going home tomorrow.
And and I watched a bit of "A Tale Of Mari And 3 Puppies" today.
Was considering watching it another day.
Maybe I'll continue watching after this.
I can also start to watch "Hi My Sweetheart". Hehe.

Have an early night people!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me