Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I'm home finally!
Parents too, last night.
So they didn't extend their days in Taiwan.
5 days and they even went sentosa last night after their flight.
Unfortunately, they didn't get any clothing for me. :(
They told me that the shops in Taiwan are selling off the winter wear.
Just happy the fact that they are back. (:



Don't get those pictures wrong!
That bouquet of flowers doesn't belong to me nor from me.
My third brother one though.
One of his friend just finished an operation so that explains the presence of the flower.
My cousin gave my brother for FOC.

Woke up with a bad flu and sore throat.
So %(*^$^&%#
Anyway, I finished watching "A Tale Of Mari And 3 Puppies" last night, at 3am!
A very touching movie I should say.
Gave me a sudden flashback of my dog.
Damn sad. :'(

I think for the time being, I'll be helping out with my Dad.
I don't think I'll find a job outside.

No POTD today! :)

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me