Thursday, March 4, 2010

Picture Of The Day! :)
I just find the 'me' in that photo doesn't look like me.
Isn't it?

I can't believe what I'm doing with my third brother now!
HAHAHA!
He used to visit this website whereby you create an account and you can buy clothing, accessories and stuff for yourself.
You'll be given this character be it women or man.
But the main point is, you get to take turns to sing and other people can listen to you, comment about it, talk to you and even play emoticon.
It has been a long time he go to that web.
Feeling a bit boring, we decided to cheat on people.
We created a women and introduce ourselves by the name of ______.

We tried our best to sound cute as well as having a voice of a girl.
Sang all women's song.
HAHAHAHA!
OMG! Those people like it! Receiving an overwhelming of comments.
We would introduce ourselves and thank them at the end of each songs.
I'm not really in a good condition to sing as my flu and sore throat are really bad.
LOL at those people anyway.

Me and third brother went to Pasar Malam with Mom.
Bought dinner too.
Sat with Dad at the shelter.
Had some heart-to-heart talk among us while dinner-ing. =x

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me