Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hello hello!
I'm back!
Wanted to update yesterday but was feeling really really worn out.
Plus, I reached home nearing 12.
Had a great great time with classmates yesterday.
Pictures on Facebook will tell you more about what we did. :)

My whole family was invited to my cousin's wedding.
The start of the ceremony is a bit 'special'.
1pm.

The doll gift consist of cookie and some chocolates.
The packaging is very unique!
There are 4 love shape at the top to secure the the box.
And each love shape has a chinese character on it.
It means Last Till Eternity.. :)
Yea, brought my nephew along and look how engross he is into my Itouch.
LOL!
My elder brother and the groom.

So cute uh.. :D

Also, my Dad was drunk after drinking quite a lot.
The moment he reached home, he knock down onto the sofa.
He just woke up not long ago since my house have some visitors.

Bye bye! :)

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me