Thursday, March 18, 2010

I'm alone at home now.
Third brother went with my parents.
Each of my grandfather from my parent's side followed too, surprisingly!

Okay, I don't think I have the mood to blog now.
I just wish to clear the air with this somebody.
It's bothering me lately after thinking about it again and again.
It has been a year plus.
I'm extremely grateful that I have nothing got to do with you since then.

Just mind what's coming out from your filthy mouth.
I MAY seem weak to you BUT I'm definitely NOT a pushover.
Don't ever think for 1 second that you are that noble when you're NOT.
Please grow up can you?!
Stop behaving like a small kid who think you can call the shot among your age group.
You ain't see what I'm made of.
If you ever interfere with my life, I shall not hesitate to give you hell.
I've never in my life hated someone this much and you are counted lucky to be the first on my list.
Knowing you was my biggest regret in my entire life.
Lastly, STOP accusing me of things I didn't even do at all!
Pea brain!

Like it? :)
I dedicate this post specially just for you.
Only you, you know!
I doubt you can even find my blog.
Hahaha.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me