Wednesday, March 17, 2010

No 'Photo Of The Day' since I have some photos to upload.
Tonight also seem to be a perfect night for star gazing. :D
Plenty of stars when I was outside my home a while ago.

I missed out something before I went out last night.
There were this 3 dogs from my Dad's place.
They followed our vehicle until the main road.
They led us, to be exact.
3 of them were running in front despite the road to the main road was in a complete darkness.
They can make their way back too.
Quite a distance.
Very impressive!

Saw that!
I'm very very surprised that my hair can do this!

Nice huh?
I know.. HAHA!
Gonna cut my hair soon.

Mom and Dad are going chalet with their friends tomorrow.
I'm definitely not following.

And oh, yesterday was the last episode for "Priceless Wonder".
Only managed to watch the part where all of them reconcile.
Missed the previous 2 episode.
Hooked up to that show recently too.
Didn't really watch it from the start.
I must really admit the couple/main actor and actress are really cute.
Speaking of which, I haven't even started watching "Hi My Sweetheart".

What's more hmm..

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me