Sunday, March 28, 2010

Yep as promise I'll upload those photos I took yesterday, today.

I particularly like this flower!
And this! :)

Somehow, I'm really amazed by the shape of these leaves.
Can you believe that the second one is actually some wild grass? o.O



Passion fruits!
I just had watermelon, banana and passion fruit juice today.
Very nice, made by myself. :)
Of course nice! LOL.
This dog so cute. Small small one.
Follow me everywhere I go most of the time.
Most of all, I fancy this the most!
Heh.

Was dinning out earlier on and we suddenly talk about this small car my second brother used to have when he was young.
He threaten not to go to school unless my parents buy it for him.
It runs on a battery. Of course not those small batteries you get at any convenience shop.
But rather those big ones that are rechargeable.
Only has 2 seats but me and my third brother will sit and this small gap at the back of the car and hold on a bar whereas both my elder brothers sit on the seats.
We were small that time. Given my size now, I guess I can occupy the whole car alone. LOL.
My Mom then fill my second brother's girlfriend with other childhood stories.
So memorable!

Shall update again!
Headache and running nose are attacking me now. -.-

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me