Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I'm back!
You know what?
I actually wanted to update yesterday but internet was being a whore, I swear.
Use within 5 minutes, disconnect.
Connect back, disconnect.
This keep repeating and I couldn't stand it!
Decided not to use the internet so that my anger will be ease.

I was eating the noodles I cooked yesterday evening.
Was happily watching television as well when "poof", every electrical appliances got cut off.
A power failure. -.-
So from 6 plus onwards, I was hoping that the electricity will come back asap.
I waited and only 10 plus, it came back. -____-
The house left me and my second brother and halfway, he went out with my cousin for dinner.
I was alone at home but somehow, I'm not afraid at all.
Luckily I had my Itouch to accompany me. :)
My bestfriend, declared from now.

Oh yes, below are some primary school photos I took last night during the blackout.
Lazy to scan it.

I was so short back then.
Though now I'm not really tall, at least I'm taller than them already! :D

And I look so chubby last time. =x

Today was a great day.
(Y)
Argh! Felt depressed again when I think of my GPA.
Dropped so much.
What a failure, me.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me