Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Yep, I'm still in Singapore.
Mom asked me to stay till tomorrow since they are coming to visit my grandmother's grave.
But one thing she don't know was I been to Malaysia today. =x

Yea, brought Nat to Malaysia to shop for clothings.
Met him at CCK and off we go.
Treat him the BIG and CHEAP fried chicken plus a bottle of Soya bean for breakfast.
As a return of favour from him the other time.
The Soya milk is damn nice!
I'm so gonna buy it again!

Started our shopping tour.
From shops to shops.
I bought myself a tee too. :)

Had Starbucks after which.


Went around taking photos. Lol.
Had our very early dinner at Woodlands Centre because people has to attend swimming lesson.
Not learn how to swim but learn how to be a lifeguard!
Cool man!
Very very tired of walking today.
Waiting for my car license so that we can travel to other place.
And hmm when will that day come? -.-
His GPA for both sem also very high.
Makes me eat my heart out. =x

Lazy to upload the rest of the photos.
Bye!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me