Thursday, April 1, 2010

Had steamboat at home for dinner!
Wonder what's the occasion about?
Nothing special, just an ordinary day though. :)



Very nice! Just that this appliance doesn't have the frying pan by the side.
Otherwise, it would be perfect!
The food taste great still.
Watermelon, vanilla ice-cream, milk and passion fruit!

So nice I tell you!
Better than those selling outside. Haha.
So sad the fact my house run out of watermelon.
If not, I'll be making a huge glass of it.

I was sleeping so soundly in the morning until my third brother came into my room.
My elder brother too!
They went to visit my grandma's grave without me. :(
I was told that they were caught in the custom jam for an hour plus and that all my relatives are already waiting there.
Wait for them to come back and fetched me home.

Sang 2 songs with my third brother in the evening.
Both the wireless microphones have batteries now!
Woots~

Happy April Fool PABOIANS! :)

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me