Saturday, April 3, 2010

Hmm..
So lazy to blog nowadays.
Furthermore, there isn't much people reading it.
Nah, never mind.
I'm blogging for the sake of myself. :)

Year 2 class is already out.
Glad that majority of them are still same as me.
Didn't managed to get into TF but it's okay.
I have second thoughts after applying it too.
Just go with the flow will do I suppose.

Hmm..
Now I'm starting to wonder, am I out of TF?
So weird..
Samuel is in my class next semester!
Eventually, some whose GPA is rather high are in the same class as me even though they did applied for TF. -.-"'

Anyways, 2 piece of information to share with you guys.
I'm really impressed of her.
If I could, I would really want to try it out.

And this..
I like most of the place man!
So nice!
Beaches/Seas are my fave!

So sad the fact I can't meet up with my primary school mates today..
Sigh.
Hope I'll be able to have a last meet up of something before some of them enlist into NS.
Bye.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me