Saturday, April 10, 2010

First and foremost, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the girl in the picture with me above!
Hope you enjoy your wonderful day with your beloved friends. ;)
We'll never fail to laugh at the silliest thing each time we sit together and I miss that!

Oh yea, some photos I wish to upload today from the trip.

This was taken 7 plus in the morning after I woke up.
Opened the curtains and immediately saw this spectacular view from the top floor of the hotel!
A breathtaking view isn't it?
I swear this is the first time in my life witnessing such wonderful view from my very own eyes!
And this.
The building is very nice!
The price for a night stay in it is even nicer!

Actually, I don't really feel like blogging anymore.
I would prefer a diary whereby I can write everything under the sun out just like how I did for 2 years in my secondary school.
Bye.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me