Friday, April 9, 2010

Okay, I'm updating pretty early today.
Lots of photos to upload, that explains why.

We first arrived at this wholesale district in KL.
You can find clothings, accessories, bags etc for both genders.
But, you must buy all of the same patterns/design at a go.
Sadly, I didn't see in any of the clothings.

Saw this too! LOL!
Took it specially for Zarah!
They had their concert recently and trust me, their ticket price was BOOMZ!


Didn't went that place!
Heard there are many things to buy from.
First night was spend at my parent's friend house.
My eldest uncle and grandfather came along with us.
That night, we had a sumptuous meal.
It was really a spread!

My elder brothers and my second brother's girlfriend met us before setting off to Genting on the second day.
Bought crab vermicelli and some other dish along with us to the peak.

I definitely miss sitting on cable car.
The very first time I sat on it was primary 6 when the hotels at the peak were fully booked.
We have to check in at the one slightly below Genting.
A little glimpse of the sunlight as the building was blocking it.
My jaw dropped as we were travelling to the top.
The sceneries were simply awesome!
My body colour are not even at all.
Look how white my abdomen is!
I think I should go for a full body tanning session. =x
My body is quite flexible okay.
I've been practising it since young. ;)
Bought a Starbucks drink at night so that I can sit down there and use their internet access.
But the internet is so screw up.
Can't sign in my MSN and the pages that I'm visiting took sooo long to load.
Some even failed to load. -.-
Last year wasn't like this though.
The next day me and my third brother went for our breakfast.
The same floor as our room, 24. :)
Didn't know that the place we ate were for VIPs.
No wonder there were so little people and so peaceful unlike the one I went last year at the ground floor.
So packed and filled with so much noise pollution.



There are quite a varieties of food.
But I did not taste all the food.
Ingredients for the porridge!
My favourites!
And this was what I ate.
Not really actually, I did ate something else after taking this photo.
There was this person frying egg on the spot for you.
And I asked for an omelette, red and green pepper with cheese in it. :)
I simply adore this.
No particular reason.
Except for the adults, we went down the peak and travel to somewhere else.
The sceneries there were good too.
It's rather hot there but somehow, you can feel a bit of coldness.
Japan!
Konnichiwa!
Nice huh?

You want spa?? lols
Travelled to other place, France!
Bonjour!
This is also one of my favourite!
My current desktop background! :)
Headed back to Genting's Pizza Hut.
Everything indeed turns good when you are hungry.
All of us were famished to the max!
My second brother's girlfriend treat all of us though.
The last day, my second brother went back with my eldest uncle and grandfather.
Me, my parents, elder and third brother went to karaoke.
Had breakfast there as well too.
Everyone of us except for my Mom gets to sing a little.
LOL.
Was given 3 hours yet we didn't even use up 2 hours and we left.
Had to leave for home. :(
4 free tickets to his concert on 24 April yet I can't go.
Sucks right?
I'm dying to go.. :'(
By far the saddest thing happened in 2010..

Reached home 8 plus last night.
Went somewhere for dinner.
And the room we were in has a karaoke system too. o.O
Didn't sing. Very shy.
Few of my parent's friends were around.
They asked my third brother to sing instead.

No then I realise, I forgotten to upload some other photos.
I shall upload them tomorrow then.
Hundreds of photos but I only randomly choose some to upload.
I'm dead beat now.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me