Thursday, May 13, 2010

Aiyoyo.
Look at the time now.
I'm still awake at this hour when my lesson starts at 8am and can't afford to be late.
Waiting for my hair to dry before I head to bed though.
Yesterday Bukit Panjang Plaza Subway.
Today Causeway point Mos burger and the movie 'Robin Hood'.
Plus using money on stuff which I forgotten what it is.
How to save money like that? -.-"'
I have already finished spending my allowance this week.
And I'm using those money I scrimped and saved for the past 2 weeks. -.-
Spend too much.
I guess it's time to tighten my belt from next week onwards.
Stop dating me out people. LOL.

I'm starting to realise the importance of time.
I don't have sufficient time to do certain things especially the important ones!
I'ld spend it on meaningless stuff though I shouldn't.
Week 5 is coming in a blink of an eye.
Soon will be mid-semester test.
I'm really procrastinating which I told myself not to before the opening of school.
How?
Certain things I can't cope, totally.
I must be more serious from now..

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me