Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happy Happy Birthday to Sheril!
Sorry the fact I couldn't join you guys today.
Anyway, stay happy always! :)
See you soon!

Random.
My brother's new car.
3 months old. Did you notice the number plate?
21? My birthday date. Lame.
JMA? My course DMA. Lame x2.
Rainbow.

Sooo cute! :)

Party and BBQ session at my house last night.
Only my brother's friends.
Whole thing officially ended around 2am.
Breakfast and wet market with Mom that morning.
Hmm.. Couldn't remember the last time I been to the market..
Anyway, the area where they sell fish etc smells really bad.
I nearly puke. Luckily I had a piece of tissue in my hand.

I just wasted another weekend.
How great!
Me and third brother came to a decision which is to leave our laptop in Singapore during the weekends.
Kills those distraction plus it lightens our bag.

Nighto!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me