Sunday, May 30, 2010

Wahh..
I miss this..
Taking photos together together..
Still, we managed to get a few.
Ice-cream!!
Ice-cream!
Damn nice man this 2 ice-cream!
And yes, that Friday night I reached home, I saw this beautiful sky I've ever seen.
The most beautiful and gorgeous night ever!
Beautiful!
I love this picture the most!
Mostly were taken by my elder brother.
Went to his room and told him about it.
Drank that during my Saturday breakfast with Mom.
Named 3 layer tea.
My second attempt.
Quite nice. :)
And I made this!
Mango, dragon fruit and passion fruit juice!
And bought 2 of this in the afternoon at Malaysia!
Damn nice!
Wanted to buy 1 yet I'm afraid of not having enough of it. =x

Mom pack this Nasi Lemak lunch-box for me as my dinner. :)

Thursday Botak Jones was awesome!
I kinda miss the taste of the food they serve!
Drank with Xuqiang and Terence too.
Was feeling so warm after which.
My face was 'blushing' too. :$
That very day, Mom accompanied aunt to Singapore.
They went to Ion LV shop.
Bought a bag of thousand plus dollars. o.O
Too bad I couldn't meet up with them.

My weekend wasn't that good compared to last week.
I don't even intend to go back Malaysia the upcoming week.
Training tomorrow!!
And, Saturday went pub to celebrate my aunt's birthday.
My cousin sings at there though.
But didn't drink. Plain water is good enough. :)


I thought I had lost everything by a click.
Just as my mood was getting lousier,
I found another copy of them in another storage.
*Phew*

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me