Tuesday, June 1, 2010


Cam-whore session today during our free time at the lecture hall. :D

I don't know why I feel as though my energy is super drained out today.
I think it has got to do with yesterdays' training.
Anyway, it was good.
We were separated in groups of 4.
My group did 2.8km in 18 plus minutes.
Run at the same pace throughout the 7 rounds.
I must agree with the coach that it's really comfortable after running.
I don't really feel worn out.

After which we were separated into groups of 3.
8 people in one.
All of us have to stand on this few equipments, both feet without touching the ground.
Pass one equipment after another from the start until the 100 mark.
We started last but ended up catching up and my group was 2nd. :D
Did other exercises before calling a day.
Did 30 push-ups. o.O
A sudden flashback of canoeing. :S

Cheers-ed and Bang Deli-ed with Liping.
And I received white chocolate too.
Hehe.
Very nice! (Y)

I'm starting to look forward to every training!
I think I should turn in at this moment.
Feel so restless right now..

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me