Sunday, June 6, 2010

Had this yesterday night!
Was craving for this delicious satay since last weekend!
Yep, I went back..
Because I was short of allowance! o.O
Anyway, I started eating that satay from the very same store at a young age and I guess that is the best satay selling on earth!
The gravy, the meat, everything about it is sooo nice!
My third brother had the sudden craving too.

And this!
Roti Tissue!
I had it for supper last night with my second brother and his girlfriend!
It has been a few years since I last had that.
No joke!
Used to buy that for supper few times in a week 2/3 years back.


This is so nice isn't it?
LOL.

Elder brother wasn't at home during the weekend.
He went Redang with his friends though.
Mom packed for me lunch-box again today! :)

Tomorrow is the start of MST!
ZOMG!
I want As for all paper please..
For both days, I only did 2 past year Mechanics paper. -.-

Oh yes!
Last Friday's training!
Run 4.2km!
The feeling was good!
Include the 800m for both warming up and cooling down, that would add up to 5km I run on that day. :)
Tomorrow training too but not really sure whether to go or not. :S

My dog is not in a good state now.
I hope he will not abandon me at this moment.. :'(

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me