Tuesday, June 15, 2010

It has been quite some time since I last update.
Been rather busy recently but I shall fork out a bit of my time to blog.
MSTs are over since last week and I'm officially on holiday.
BUT, I'm down for work everyday and luckily weekends are exception.
So, this would be my 2nd job of my life.
10 days of training and today was the 2nd one.
Starting from tomorrow, the trainings will be held at Universal Studio!
And that would be my 2nd time to Sentosa and 1st time to Universal studio. -.-

I've reached episode 6 for Invincible Youth.
Watching episode 7 after this.
At certain part of the show, it's really heart-warming.
I was moved by their affections towards the people.
Most importantly is the end of the show whereby they will compile all the photos taken during the making of that very episode.
The ending song was "All About You".
It's really really nice!
The show is both entertaining and hilarious I must say.

Tomorrow drinking directly after work! At partyworld I think.
Told my Mom about it during the weekends and she was so concern about it.
She was afraid of me getting drunk. -.-


And I miss my dog badly. :(
I week 1 day since he died.
The house was rather quite without him during the weekends.
I cried when 2 of my dogs previously died.
This was exception maybe because I was informed late, 4 days after he died.
If I were to see his body in front of me, I will definitely cry my heart out.

I miss my long coloured hair.
Tomorrow need to wake up super early..
Third brother's singing competition today. Wonder how it went..

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me