Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm super lethargic right now.
Insufficient sleep since last night.

Carl's Junior for dinner at Vivo and Kbox at Clementi.
It was fun though after not singing together with friends for quite some time. :)
Mostly importantly, drinking high percentage of alcoholic drinks outside.
These drinks are commonly seen on the tables in my house whenever there is party.
I vow not to have another sip again because I remember the last sip I had ages ago, was horrid.
The taste is just yucks!
But, I didn't know that it taste great with green tea until last night.
Drank quite a bit and luckily I wasn't drunk.
Played with some dice game and that loser has to drink a certain amount.
Sing/shout across the room as though the place belong to ours.
Reached home at 12am and woke up at 5:30am. ;0

Track tomorrow but I don't think I can make it or being on time.
I'm so tired.. ;O
I feel like watching another episode of IY before I turn in..

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me