Friday, June 18, 2010

Yea, those are mine.
Had our uniform measurement today.
Well, mine suck.
I bet others had the same sentiments as well.
But 1 good thing about it is that the shop I'm allocated to is super near.

Tour around the theme park today.
Since it's my virgin trip, it was an eye-opening.
Certain areas really made my jaw dropped.
Amazing.
I'm looking forward to riding some of the rides some day! :D

I'm so so tired.
Watched IY 9 before I slept last night.
Luckily tomorrow is an off-day.
Phew.
1 week of training finished. 1 more week to endure.
And guess what?
I'm starting my job next Sunday!
That's a bit rush though.

Third brother made it to the next round of competition.
I think today was the 2nd round if I'm not wrong.
Tomorrow he is having lesson.
In the mean time, Mom can come and fetch me!
Wee~

Gonna IY now.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me