Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dad and Mom just left.
Early in the morning, went to have Bak Kut Teh with grandparents and few of my relatives.
Adults one table, the younger ones another.
Mom wanted to treat it as a celebration for Father's day for my grandpa.
Simple huh?

My cousin's daughter just turned a month old today.
Living at the higher level of the same block.
Ate twice of the buffet. :D
Of course, quite a large number of my relatives came too.
Morning Mom's side gathering, evening Dad's one.

Anyway, I was caught at the stupid jam for almost 2 hours yesterday! :@
Should have return on Friday night.
Third brother was given a lift by his friend from the singing class that Saturday night.
His friend stay over to practice singing for the upcoming event.
Third brother even asked me to help him to do back-up for this particular song, to see if that song is acceptable.
Make me so shy even though it's my own home. :X
Parent's friends came and was slacking outside the house as well.
The rest of my brothers like usual, clubbing.
Surprisingly, third brother's friend stayed till 1am++. o.O

Oh, and yesterday was my third brother's birthday.
I bet he didn't enjoy his day. xD
I just realised that my hair is not completely black anymore. :)
Caught him yawning.
Left with this very dog in my house.

The puppy in IY is super duper kawaii!
Short short legs.
Cute ttm!
I'm going episode 15 after this. :D

Tomorrow gotta work.
Argh!
Nightmare.. @.@

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me