Sunday, June 27, 2010

I'm back! :)
Time check, it's 10:46am and I just return home.
Gonna go for the real 'work' later on. :(
Training for 10 days ended.
I've learned a lot of stuff which I don't think I can discover by myself.
Was a fruitful one though.

Had this last night!
Sooo NOICE!
This is my N level final drawing.
I know this is random but I got A2 for it okay!
LOL.
Random. :)
And I like this picture! (Y)
I felt comfortable under the sun on Saturday, surprisingly!
Not too scorching, just nice it's warm.

Anyways, went for track on Friday.
I'm starting to feel the drop in my stamina.
Gotta train & train & train!
Cab home that night.
The moment I reached home which was around 10 plus, I barely had 5 sentences with my parents and they had to set off to KL leaving me at home alone.
Seeing them work so hard kinda pains my heart.

Third brother then came back from his singing class.
His friend came along too.
Yesterday, 3 of his friends came after their class.
2 of the girls were practising their dance steps.
While my brother and the other friend doing boards with their names on it.
Today is the duet semi-finals which I think is starting now.
It is held at this particular shopping mall and my brother's friends, my relatives will be down to support my third brother.
Good luck to him then!

My dog which died, his original owner told my Mom that when he die, he'll 'let' any of our family members strike a lottery.
She made a guess on my second brother.
He bought 2121 which turned out to be 1212 in the first place.
Yesterday, my elder brother bought his own number plate which came out 1st prize last night!
He won 15,000 RM. :)
He is giving me $ 100 and some other ransom to my family members. :) :)

Believe it or not, I still want to sincerely thank my dog from the bottom of my heart.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me