Saturday, July 3, 2010

Good morning!
I just woke up half an hour ago. :)
Weekends doesn't come so easily therefore I must grabbed this opportunity to sleep to my fullest!
Crap man, I'm working later.. :(
First weekend not going back Malaysia.
I wonder how long can I withstand this.
Meaning no home-cook food, no one to do my laundry for me and surviving on my allowance 24/7.
How sad.

I beginning to have the habit to only blog during weekends.
Maybe this shall be it.
Just summarise the whole week in a post.
And man, the first week of school ever since holiday just ended!

Monday.


Yesterday which was Terence's birthday.

Samuel traumatized look after a deal.
Vivo-ed.
Sakae Sushi buffet.
To be honest, it was my first time eating at that restaurant.
I don't really eat sushi though.
But, this was what my table ate last night!
The food taste nice afterall.

And this was the aftermath of the buffet.
LOL.
Surprisingly, nothing happened to my body system despite us eating from 3 to 4 plus and that my training starts at 6!

Have been attending all trainings this week.
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
Love it.

Haven't been watching IY for a week plus already.
Yesterday only managed to watch half of an episode and I immediately knockout on my bed.
Still left with half episode which I think I'll be watching after this.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me