Saturday, July 10, 2010

Argghhh!
I think I'm left with 10% of my energy.
Ultimately extremely tired!
Morning shift today till evening.
Long enough to wear me out and sore my legs/back.

Crap man.
I need to fork out 5 dollars of my own because I accepted a $5 MV during my 3rd day of work.
I was helping out a colleague at his cashier for a short while he was busying with something.
The next moment when he return back to his cashier, he approach me and asked if I have received any MV with the MV in his hand.
But I don't remember though, accepting a MV.
Freak man, seriously.
Whatever it is, screw that person who gave me that voucher deliberately.
They can't be so tooot to the extent of being unable to differentiate which voucher to use!
People normally say no pain, no gain.
I'm already in pain yet I'm not gaining anything but rather paying the price!
WTH!
I'm so sure that from now onwards, my eyes will be as sharp as an eagle.

This box of Pocky cheated my feelings.
It look so nice on the outside yet taste so-so/normal on the inside.
I miss the limited edition of Strawberry flavour KitKat.
Super super super nice!
So sad the fact I only bought 1 packet and that the next time I want to buy, it's no longer available. :(
Oh, and this is my all-time favourite drink!
Super super super nice also!
Just that it's a little bit too sweet.
I can't believe this (front tray) is what I ate on Thursday morning.
Which was around 10am?
And, I finished everything! :D

Yesterday training was quite a killer.
Was being told that it's the same as Wednesday one which obviously I didn't attend.
Run/Sprint/Jog > 5.8KM.

Just finished watching another episode of IY before I started here.
So funny!
Tomorrow 9am again. :'(

"Knight & Day" and "Despicable Me" this week.
Next week probably "The Blood Pledge". :D
Hopefully my off for next weekend on both days are permitted. :S

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me