Sunday, July 18, 2010

Friday 'Blood Pledge' with classmates after school.
Not too bad.
I'll be looking forward to the another one which I forgot what the movie title is.
Rush back to school for track and was lil' late. :/
After the run, we played street soccer and monkey.
LOL!

Mom fetched me at the custom after picking up my third brother.

So yea, this is the new water feature at my house garden.
Listening to the flow of water at night calms me down though.
I can't believe I bought all these from the ice-cream man Saturday.
Was having an ice-cream fever I guess. LOL.
So nice!


Elder brother took this and some others while my parents were waiting in the car.
Third brother one turned out so so so nice while mine suck. :\
And yea, the garden has a hammock now. :)
Grandpa's 90th birthday was celebrated in Singapore, at my eldest uncle house, this year.
The one living few levels above where I am now.
Saw majority of my uncles, aunties, cousins, nephews and nieces.
Buffet!
One of my cousin bought this chocolate cake and few French dessert from Marina Bay Sands Hotel.
Each design of the cake is only available 1 per day.
Basically it's a first come first serve basis.
The French dessert was super super super super super nice!
I'll go there and get them if I have the chance to!

Watched 2 episodes of IY during the weekend.
Am deciding whether to watch one after this.
I teared a bit during the 21st episode. :S

Sigh.
It feels really good when I'm at my own home.
I wonder when will be the next time I get to see my parents again.
I simply miss them.
I feel comfortable and warm with them around.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me