Tuesday, July 20, 2010

*shivers*
I'm feeling damn cold right now.
At times, I feel hot also.
I wonder what's wrong with me.
Had 3 hours plus of nap earlier and I guess it doesn't work.
But the thing is, I'm not even having a fever but I just feel super super sick and feverish.

Yesterday's training was a killer.
I think this is by far the toughest training ever since the starting.
Stadium closed for YOG and we have to train along the roadside.
Did 600m relay and half way through, my shoe lace came off. -.-
Damn that stupid shoe!
Ran a few rounds of 600m as a group.
Before we could catch our breath, we have to run.
We hardly have 1 minute of rest in between the intervals.
Whatsmore, we can't let the group running after us catch up with us.
At certain point of time, I felt like vomiting.
Had Mac after the training ended.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me