Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Finally I'm left with 2 papers!
Super happy!
The thought of 6 papers merely made me kill myself.
After this Friday's paper, the next exciting moment awaiting for me will be Taiwan!
;)

Anyway, had 2 papers today.
1 in the morning and 1 in the late afternoon.
Sucked because my brain almost ran out of memory space! =/
Me, Kaiser, Zack and Joshua went JP for Swensens (again) for lunch in between.
Ate this again.
But shall try other stuff next time rather than eating the same dish again.
This too!
And this drink again but this time round with Cookies & Cream as my choice of ice-cream.
Nice!
Pepper-Lunch-ed too with Jeanie yesterday for dinner.
This Friday probably Korean Cuisine or Pepper Lunch again!
But rice cakes from Korean Cuisine can definitely not be miss!


I don't have confidence on both papers today.
Don't know why.
I just feel odd.
I want good results one. ):

*yawn*
I'm turning in soon.
Mad tired.

Oh, I just noticed quite a number of people post on my Fb wall within 24 hours.
Okay, done.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me