Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Training today was exhausting.
2 sets of 2.6km with 1min30s of rest during the intervals.
Strengthening too.
Friday no training. ):
Next week, I might be attending only Wednesday one due to all my papers being squeeze on those few days.
Sad.

Watched 'Cats & Dogs' yesterday after the paper.
Had Swensens again. Heh!
That's the ice-cream I ate last week and few years back!
The sandwich which I mentioned before.
The pasta I had yesterday.
Nice!
The soft-shell crab.
Yummy..
The cheese stick I brought into the cinema and eat.
Not very nice though.
I drank this Malted Milk Shake Float and my choice of ice-cream was butterscotch.
Quite nice too.
My appointment for my acnes is on 22nd of this month.
Hope to have it cured before Taiwan. :o


Don't be shy even though I myself was. :P

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me