Monday, September 6, 2010

I'm at last done with like what?
1 paper?
I can't wait for the last paper to arrive!
I think today's paper was fine.
Hope to get A please. :X

Bought this to satisfy my craving for it after so many years.
Taste good as it is. :D
Went Lot One for dinner on Thursday and at the same time, had our 'neoprint'.
Ate Korean cuisine and the rice cakes was awesome!
Super nice!
Swensen-ed on the Friday after CT lesson was cancelled.
Managed to kill my craving for the ice-cream as well after 3 years?
The sandwich I ate was super duper nice too!
Lots and lots of cheeseee~
Went for another 'neoprint'.
Hah!
Watched the newly released local movie which suck.
I rate it 0.5/5.
Wasted my money and precious time.
That was what I had for my lunch on Saturday.
I fried my own egg again.
Tomatoes and cheese fried egg.
Nice!
My 3rd attempt.
Random.

Skipped today's training as OM is just tomorrow.
Andreas already had his last week.

Friday's training was an unusual one.
Had 2 sets of 2.4km with 1m20s break in between.
The unusual one was we were to hold 1 cone on each hand and throw around the soccer field.
Yea, we played some games.
1 group are to make the cone stand while the other knock them down.
LOL.
Had a swap after which.

Weekend at Malaysia was great.
Dad gave me 1k yesterday for school fees while the balance went into my pocket. :D
He sold the land which was left untouched for years already.
6 digits.
Please give me some money for Taiwan. TY! :)
Nah, if he doesn't give I'm fine with it.
Afterall, I have my own money.
Heard from my Mom that my second brother and his girlfriend wants to give me some money for the trip. :D

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me