Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I'm home-d since last night!
Whee~
But parents were home-d only this evening.
They went Malacca for business yesterday.
Training yesterday was cancelled when we were on our way to school.
Ended up we self-train instead except for some slacking. :P

Anyway, Saturday had time trail at ITE Simei as mentioned.
Ran with the super fast U guy again. X_X
The one beside me bending the lowest.


I actually like this picture though.
Everybody's leg are lifting at the same time!
Nice!
My legs sore like shit after the race.


Bought these 2 on Sunday!
Roasted chicken and Tuna sandwich!
The Tuna one was errr..
The chicken one as usual taste good!
Saw my third brother too with his vocal class friends.
He said nothing special about the park except the mummy ride was trilling.
Went Candylicious after work!
My third brother went there too, from the photos he took.
The candies and chocolates there are seriously no joke!
Madness!
By far the greatest chocolate I've ever taste!
Look at this humongous orange I found in my fridge!
I was really really amazed by the size of it!

WOW!
Random. :)

Mom asked me and my third brother about our flight timings so as to fetch us there and back.
When I told my Mom that my third brother asked me to train to the airport, she said no!
Cause his flight is 1 day before mine but during the wee hours.
Heard from their conversation that he has to wake up at 2am. o.O
He wanted to snatch with me over my elder brother's DSLR too.
My elder brother and Mom said the same stuff "What is there to take when you have already been there so many times and taken so many pictures there?".
Nice!
Earlier on in the afternoon, we were having a short argument on who will take the DSLR.
I told him that I'll definitely have the last laugh.
Just then, both of us started laughing literally over a period of time. -.-
Dad just ask me if I have enough money for the trip.
I told him yea, maybe.

My 90 year old grandfather came to my house and went dinner together just now.
Karaoke-d yesterday night and today afternoon with my third brother.
Fun! xD

I'm thinking of buying myself a camera.
Hmm..

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me