Monday, October 4, 2010

Time-check, it's 1am.
Just finished bathing and stuff.
Came back from Igi's house for Hari Raya which was few blocks away from mine.
The feeling of your friends have to travel home while you walk home is so nice!
Haha!
Me, Jasmine, Wen Hua, Jell and Chantel cab to her house after work.
Kien, Maria, Kiah, Vin, Shwe yee were already there earlier on.
Didn't managed to go Candylicious. :(
Anyways, I bought the chicken sandwich yesterday and Saturday!
It's just very nice!

Mom is coming now at this time. o.O
Reason being my third brother's flight is in a few hours time.
Tomorrow going back to Skin Centre to seek my doctor.
The medicine he gave had side effects on me.
Probably going Chinatown to exchange to Taiwan Dollars as well.

At first, I don't know which luggage to bring with me because the thought of the bigger one will be a lil' troublesome along the way and the small one unable to fit in all my stuff from the trip.
So my decision came to final which is the bigger one which can actually fits me in it!
Haha!
Better be safe than sorry.
To the least, I don't have to fret over the space left in my luggage.
Mom brewed bird nest for me when I went back last few days.
Of course, I have to put in some effort by removing those little feathers from it.
A very tedious process which requires patience that took me more than an hour to remove a certain amount.
This proves that the bird nest is genuine!
Nice!

Results in a few hours time.
I hope it'll be much better compared to last semester which I think it will.
Just afraid that it might not turn out the way I wanted.
Third brother scored 5 AD, 1A and 1B+ this semester. :S

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me