Monday, October 4, 2010

There are 15 thousand, Taiwan Dollars. :D
Their notes are kind of nice though.

Anyways, headed to NSC again due to the side effects of the medicine.
I thought they will replace me with another type of medicine without any charges.
In the end, I paid 84 bucks for it.
I'm super broke.
30 plus for the medicine and 50 for the consultation which lasted less than 5 minutes?
Overall, I think I've spend over 300 on my face.
Just hope my flawless skin will come back soon. :(

Cabbed to Chinatown and met up with Kaiser, Zack, Joshua, Xian Cong and Jian Hong.
Changed Sing-dollars to Taiwan-dollars after which.
All of us bought KOI and boy, it was super super nice!
The best bubble tea I've ever had!
The pearls were super small and there were a whole lot of it.
Sat at one corner and enjoy the superb drink while chatting happily.
Nice!

Went to JP for the movie "The Other Guys".
Laughed like mad at certain parts of the movie. xD
Rest of them went for haircut while me and Xian Cong kiil time at the arcade.
Watched him play the fishing thingy. LOL!

Super excited for tomorrow!
I'm happy for my results too!
Waited until my third brother came which was around 1 plus am.
I was at my school's email site for quite some time until I notice there's is an increase in my mail by 1.
It states "2010/2011 Semestral Examination Result" (some sort like that).
I was so afraid to look at it until my third brother help me to click on the mail while me, sitting in front of the laptop with paper covering my eyes.
I took away the paper until the moment he mentioned 'Wow, you did quite well!'.
SOOO SOOO HAPPY CAN!

Mom called to confirm the stuff I want her to bring tomorrow.
Dad called too and talk for a while.
Both of them are giving me some allowance for the trip!
Hehe!
I both of them!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me