Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Guess what?
I just woke up from my nap a while ago.
Slept for 4 hours plus. :D

School has reopened and today is already the third day.
Monday training was somehow grueling and after not attending for 3 weeks?
Had cramp on my right calve while doing some rigorous exercise and I immediately fall to the ground.
Seniors came and helped me to relieve it.
That was nearing the end of training.
During cooling down, we were to jog 1 round of the track and some stretching before calling it a day.
Upon reaching the 200m mark, I stopped for a while and BOTH my calves started to cramp.
That was the worse cramp I've ever had.
I was rolling on the ground and screaming.
I even pulled my hair hoping it could help to ease the pain plus I couldn't even open my eyes!
It feels as though your legs are breaking apart. Very bad seriously.

Anyway, I miss Taiwan. :(
Miss the food, the people and the weather there.
The food is cheap, the people are kind and the weather is not as hot as here!
I'm uploading all the group photos we took together.































Though it's my first time taking plane to another country, it was a very good experience.
I enjoyed it soooooo much!
Mom tidy up my room during the day I return.
Many thanks to her!
Had lots of catch up too.
So sad the fact I can't share it with my Dad personally but I'm sure my Mom will.
Bought a DKNY perfume at the airport. :D
Will prolly get 1 for my Mom too.

Swensen-ed at West Mall on Monday during our break time due to the crowded foodcourt in our school.
Even today!
Wanted to have lunch before going home.
I didn't know it will be so difficult. -.-
Korean cuisine yesterday and rice cakes too.
Though I had maggie but it taste good.
Child's Eye after which.
So-so.



I stalked you real bad.
My instincts were right today.
But you were to fast. :O

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me