Sunday, October 31, 2010

I miss Taiwan so so so so so so much.
I can't help thinking about the days we spend there.

Attendance on Friday's training was quite bad.
Only 9 turned up.
4.8km again.
Coach says my striding is good.
If only I can apply to it during running which I hope I can.
But it's gonna be tiring.
Before training, went for movie. :D
The Last Exorcism.
The movie made me dizzy but afterall, it was nice except the front part was a bit mundane.
Anyways, went for IVP at Bukit Gombak stadium yesterday.
Saw many pro runners.
Mom picked me up from the custom after that.
Mom also said that I'm the most well-behaved child in the family.
Because all my 3 brothers are so eager to ask for their iPhone 4 that they keep pestering them whereas I don't. :)
She said I'm patient and that she will buy a DSLR for me.
It's just a matter of time.
Heh.

But then again, iPhone 4 so cool lar!
I took my second brother's one and test on the camera and compared to mine.
"Heaven and earth" totally.
Both my elder and third brother's one coming soon.
Karaoke-d with third brother in the afternoon.
Fun.

Tomorrow is Monday already.
Sigh.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me