Monday, November 1, 2010

Argh.
4.8km was disappointing.
My shin is still pain ever since the first training after holiday.
I can even feel the pain during slow jog when my leg lift above the ground and touches it.
Secondly, I don't know what happened to my left knee.
There's always this short sharp pain whenever I run/jog.
To hell with these 2 pain.

Before running, coach even wants me try my best and improve on the timing.
Sadly, I overshot the previous one by few seconds.
He even said this during my 5th or 6th round "Come on, how can you lose to *person running in front of me*?".
Devastated much.
But after which he get to know that my shin hasn't fully recover.
I want to run faster!

Strengthening ourselves as coach has a dinner to attend.
Fun!
Though we did what we were suppose to but in a slacking manner. :D
Team photo tomorrow!


It was nice to see you twice.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me