Sunday, November 7, 2010

Went Candylicious after work earlier on and god, I spend 20 bucks on merely pick 'n' mix chocolates.
Super sinful.
The thought of going on diet and saving up eventually fail.
Otherwise, I would have left with 50 bucks from last week allowance instead of 30 now.
But I simply can't resist the temptation.
Super super nice!

Uhhhh..
Parents, elder brother, second brother and his girlfriend plus my third brother are going China during December.
My whole family to be exact.
The saddest part is that, I have exams during that period!
Fuck!
How lucky is that?
When I finish my exams, they will be back.
I was still pinning some hope before checking my school's calendar hoping my exams will be after the 3 weeks break but it's before.
Suck man.
The temperature there will be only a few degrees.
So nice can!

Never mind, maybe I can join my parents to send/fetch my third brother to/from Korea next year?
Shouldn't pose any problem since I'm missing out the one on China.
But anyway, I'm going China for ITP next march (I think).
Hah!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me