Sunday, November 14, 2010





Above are some practical we did during the week.
Pardon me for some coarse words I form with the device.

Anyway, my third brother introduce me this really cool korean app.
It's photography related which I think it is quite awesome.


I like this the most!


And this!!


Gosh!
I can't believe I'm still awake at this time when I have to get up at 6am tomorrow!

Training is getting harder I would say.
But I'm still hanging on. :)
Speaking of which, tomorrow there is.

Mom picked me up after my training on Friday.
Was discussing if I should quit my job and she advised me to.
Dad too says why should I burn my weekends away when I can rest at home after a week of school.
I was so affected by their words that I wish I could stop going to work from that moment.
On the car, Mom was telling me that both my Dad and her will bring me to Korea next year to fetch my third brother.
As for my other brothers, they would have to save up on their own if they want to go.
Basically, I'll be missing out the one on China this December so, the Korea one is sort-of make-up for it.
Nevertheless, I asked them to get me clothings in China.

Weekend was nice.
Next Saturday will be celebrating my second brother's advance birthday.
Will be having buffet through catering service at home. :D:D
Sadly, I've to work on Sunday.
I'm suppose to work on Saturday too but I took off.

Even today, I missed out work.
Didn't know I was in the schedule.
And yes, I told my manager that I wish to tender my resignation.
After this Sunday and the week after next both Saturday and Sunday, I'm completely through!
:)
Made up my mind, finally.

Asked my elder brother for recommendations of camera.
He offered me a few.
His plan was to trade in his current one to a better one.
Since I wish to buy one, he don't mind giving me his and buy a new one. :D:D
But that will be nearing Chinese New Year.
Oh well, I don't mind.
It's FREE!
Mom is giving me 2k because all my brothers had their iPhone4 while I didn't get any.
Supposedly, the money is meant for my new camera.
But it seems like I'm not going to spend a single cent from that ransom anymore. :D

I don't need to buy perfume for my Mom anymore as she has gotten hers.
Which is the same as mine!
Now my Mom, third brother and I are using DKNY pefume. :D:D

I'm talking too much.
I think I should stop and lie on my bed now.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me