Wednesday, November 24, 2010





Right, we webcam-ed last Monday using Zarah's Macbook.
Speaking of which, I've decided to get a MacPro! :D
My Mom was asking me which model I want and tell her about it so that she can check out the price at Malaysia.
I guess I'm buying at Malaysia afterall since I've checked the price myself.

Saturday was second brother's birthday.
Buffet and BBQ-ed at home.
Chat with my cousins.
Will prolly join them for USS next month!
Sunday dragged myself to work.
Insufficient sleep = headach.
Felt nauseous a few times when I was on the train going home.
I finally let it all out when I was walking home.
Yucks.

Because of that, I didn't attend my GEMs class the next morning.
Was totally worn out.
Didn't went training as well and I heard they ran 10km. =x
Lucky me, otherwise I'ld have faint halfway.
Yay!
This weekend will be my last time working.
Somehow, I think I'll miss some of my colleagues. :(

I was wondering when I'll get to see my parents again.
Definitely not this weekend.
Next weekend? Nah, they will be at China already.
Hopefully the week after next? Most likely.

MST coming yet I haven't been revising at home after school ever since school started.
I want to score well please.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me