Monday, November 29, 2010

Oh yea, I feel so good after resigning!
Don't have to fret about work anymore!
Still, I miss my colleagues.. :O

Anyway, bought those stuff from the candy store.
Cost me 20 plus bucks.
Oh well, since I can't find these outside.
Had this earlier on!
Mochi with beancurd adn soya bean milk!
Nice!
Was tempted by this person eating in school.
Took this picture with my third brother iPhone 4.
Left my bottle in the store. -.-
Went LotOne with Josh.
Saw a shorter version of the bottle above but left only 1 which is on the display.
Decided to go Causeway point to hunt for it instead.

Parent's flight to China tomorrow night.
The rest of my brothers are on Thursday.
I'm all alone.

Friday's training was @_@.
13 sets of 800m with 1 minute rest between the interval set which add up to 10.4km.
Every 400m/1 round is 1 minute and 55 seconds.
First few sets were okay.
I gave up on the 9th set.
I felt super dizzy and shagged. :S

Didn't went for today's training.
2 test tomorrow. =X

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me