Thursday, December 2, 2010

MST is just next Tuesday.
ZOMG!
Lab test today was horrendous.
Bound to fail. : (
I thought I was already prepared for it.
Guess I shouldn't be so complacent.

I must do well this semester again!
But I'm lazy to do revision each day I come back from school.
Or I can say I haven't done any ever since school started until now?
A new year is coming.
My resolution is to become more independent and responsible for my studies.

19 more days yet I'm least looking forward to it.
All my brothers flew off early in the morning.
The chauffeur came to pick my third brother during the wee hours when I was soundly asleep after fetching the rest of my brothers.
I miss my parents even more when they are overseas.
It's always the same feeling.
Never mind, I can see them next weekend!

Lastly, I haven't been going for training.
Tomorrow I will not be able to make it.
The same goes for next week except for Friday?
I'ld have to do my self-training soon.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me