Sunday, December 5, 2010

On the way to Vivien's house.
Right, met them on Friday.
Had Pastamania at North point and headed to Vivien's house.
She is still very very tall.
Her baby damn cute!
Didn't managed to take photo.
Saw Shing Yee too after not seeing her for years!

Good gracious!
I'm suppose to sleep at this time!
Tomorrow gonna wake up at 5am for run before going to school.
I must stop procrastinating!
Told myself to wake up at 6am on Saturday morning to run but ended up waking up at 9am and went straight to school to study.
Today too!
Wanted to wake up at 6:30am and guess what?
I woke up at 10!

Today was very unproductive!
Or rather whenever I'm at home, it's always unproductive!
Wanted to do IA today yet I didn't.
Spend the whole day with ONLY 1 statistic paper.
*shake head*
I need a pail of 'cold water' to wake me up, seriously!

Did I mention this was yummy?
Very nice and addictive!
Sweet & sour chews.

Going Universal Studio with my aunts and cousins on the 20th. :D
Finally I can pose as a visitor rather than an employee.
Brothers coming back from China tomorrow.
Mom and Dad around 5 more days I think.
Wonder what they bought and most importantly my share!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me